You may drop off your tax documentation any time during regular business hours or contact us for an appointment. All returns are held for review and are not filed “while you wait.” Saturday and evening appointments will be available during February and March. Our tax return intake procedure generally takes from 30 minutes to an hour. To ensure the accuracy of the return we must make sure we have complete and accurate information. For a partial list of the documentation required, see the sidebar at the right.Collecting and organizing your information before your appointment and preparing any questions you may have about your tax situation in advance will help your appointment to go more smoothly.Prices depend on the length of the return (i.e., which forms and schedules are needed).
All returns include free e-filing.
What you need to bring when you drop off your taxes*:
- Photo ID for you and your spouse
- Names, birthdates, and Social Security numbers (or tax ID numbers) for yourself, your spouse, and all of your dependents
- W-2s and 1099s from your employers
- 1099s from your bank and brokerage accounts
*This is only a partial list —please bring any additional documentation you feel may be necessary to prepare your return.
Forms and returns we can file for you*:
- 1040-EZ, 1040, 1040-A
- Schedule A (itemized deductions)
- Schedule C (profit/loss from business)
- Schedule D (capital gains/loss)
- Schedule E (rental income/loss)
- Schedule F (farm income/loss)
- Earned Income Tax Credit
* This is only a partial list, we can file forms necessary to prepare individual returns and returns for single-member LLCs (SMLLCs).
Returns for small partnerships and LLCs (Form 1065) and for small S-corporations are prepared in the Albuquerque Office.